Thursday, July 15, 2010

Top 50 Criminal Justice Blogs

I recently learned that "From Cop to Mom and the Words in Between" was chosen as one of the police blogs listed on the Criminal Justice Degree Schools "Top 50 Criminal Justice Blogs." They have compiled a list of police blogs, paralegal blogs, Forensic blogs, Criminology blogs, and a couple of Honorable Mention blogs.

I am honored to be in such company as the blogs chosen by the Criminal Justice Degree Schools, and I thank them for this designation.

Congratulations to the other bloggers on the list!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being named to the list. Well deserved honor.

    Mason
    Thoughts in Progress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathleen - Congratulations on being named to this list. That's great news and it is a truly well-deserved honor. Thanks for sharing : ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Mason and Margot! I appreciate your kind words. I am so honored, and I've only just begun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Kathleen! It's great you got recognized and listed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate your kind comments, le0pard13!

    ReplyDelete