Thursday, April 28, 2011

NYT Best Selling Edgar Authors on Writing

In honor of the 65th Gala Banquet of the Mystery Writers of America's Edgar Awards tonight at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City, here is a video of several Edgar Award-winning authors who talk about writing, produced by Open Road Media.

I attended the MWA (Mystery Writers of America) Edgars Symposium in Manhattan yesterday, followed by the MWA Agents and Editors party ~ both events were marvelous!

The list of nominees was announced on Edgar Allan Poe's 202nd birthday, on January 19, 2011.

Best wishes to the nominees, and all who are attending tonight's Gala Banquet!

   

2 comments:

  1. I agree, Charles! I wanted to go, but I wanted to attend the MWA Edgars Symposium and the MWA Agents/Editors party more, so I chose to do that, which was the day before. If I was going to do both, I would have gotten a room in NYC and stayed rather than commute by train. My family and I just returned from a week in Missouri leading up to Easter (we were spared the tornadoes, although I got to experience a tornado warning/whistle/hail storm), and I didn't want to make another trip.
    Maybe next year, I will treat myself to both events, and stay in NYC!

    ReplyDelete